- Soft Stretch Vinyl
- Warm wash
Size & Fit:
- Model is 5'7 wearing a U.S. size S
The waist is adjustable and can be folded higher or lower to your taste. The french seam is sewn down the center of the front and back of your thighs adding intricate detail and definition to your legs. Pair it with the Signature Crop Top.
Size & Fit:
- Dry clean for intense stains
- Spot Clean with Oxy Clean Spray and toss in a gentle spin cycle in warm water
- Dry for no more than 15 minutes on high heat
Click Here for more care tips!
Finding the perfect size can often feel like a tricky decision. To assist you we've created the guide below to help you find the best fit for you. If you still have some questions, please do not hesitate to start a chat.
UNITED STATES AND CANADA
|STANDARD (3-10 BUSINESS DAYS)||$12.00|
|SILVER (1-5 BUSINESS DAYS)||$25.00|
|GOLD (2 BUSINESS DAYS)||$30.00|
|PRIORITY (I BUSINESS DAY)||$50.00|
THE REST OF THE WORLD
|STANDARD (6-10 BUSINESS DAYS)||$25.00|
|SILVER (5 BUSINESS DAYS)||$75.00|
|GOLD (2 BUSINESS DAYS)||$125.00|
- Orders placed after 12p.m. will be processed the next day.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
- Depending on your location, some orders have a chance to be delivered on Saturdays.
- You may cancel an order until it has shipped.
- Tracking Numbers are sent 1-5 days after the order is placed.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account.
Rest Assured, We Aim To Please!
- 5 Days for Full Refund
- 14 Days for Store Credit
- Sale & Flash Sale Purchases are Exchange Only
- Refunds Exclude Shipping
Check our Return Policy Page for more info
Known for sculpting neoprene in unique ways that reveal your flirty spirit. Find yourself in designs made for you to feel your most joyous and free.
”I design for those who lead with a smile and strut with a purpose. Muehleder is for people who live for a grand entrance and have no problem taking up space in clothing that says, ‘Look at me!’”